Who's OnlineWe have 9 guests online
“To be a resourceful and recognized key player/leader in the tourism industry by all stakeholders”
“Shape the direction of the tourism industry by building and developing a prosperous and responsible tourism sector through innovative and visionary leadership and partnership with our members”
• Members first
Our key objectives are:
• To create and enforce a high ethical code of conduct and standards within the industry.
• To advice and engage the Government and other relevant public organizations on tourism issues and to be actively involved in policy and regulatory formulation, decision making and implementation.
• To build the capacity of member organizations by offering professional services and disseminating information on issues related to tourism.
• To provide a platform for dialogue and exchange of ideas among members to improve the status of the tourism industry in Tanzania.
• To establish and develop geographical chapters to ensure effective outreach to members.
• To take initiatives to improve the quality of the tourism sector.